miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

LO ULTIMO DE CONTROL TOWER RECORDS



CONTROL TOWER RECORDS, label based in France keep on dubbing!
We are proud to present 3 new releases for 2009:

>> THE DUB MACHINIST debut album: "Worlwide dub"
CTR004 CD

10 dub cuts (unreleased mixs)
featuring: I-Tist, Tooney Roots & Pat'rock aka I-Plant, Weeding Dub, Dub "Lee" Yann, Humble-I and Xilà de Barca

>> WEEDING DUB meets HUMBLE-I "Resilient"
CTR005 10inch single vinyl
/ Limited Edition

A side: resilient riddim
A1 Humble-I "sound of reality"
A2 Weeding Dub "dub of reality part 3"

B side: salutary hope riddim
B1 Humble-I "guide me"
B2 Weeding dub "guidance dub"

>> WEEDING DUB album: "Sound of Reality"
CTR006 EP vinyl
/ Limited Deluxe Edition / cover printed / co-produced with Noir C Noir Prod.

A side:
A1 Humble-I "sound of reality"
A2 Weeding Dub "dub of reality" (original Coptic sound dubplate)
A3 Weeding Dub feat. MKF & Dub Browser "source of zion"
A4 Weeding Dub "source of dub"

B side:
B1 YT "baby father" (weeding dub remix)
B2 Weeding Dub "baby father part 2" (originally released on Universal Egg Rec.)
B3 Weeding Dub "each & everyone"
B4 Weeding Dub "each & every dub"


To Listen -> LOG ON www.controltower.fr

AVAILABLE NOW!
*************

distributed by black-catalog.com
Available in all leading Reggae stores
also you can order direct from us, please email for details.
distribution enquiries welcome.
dub@controltower.fr

No hay comentarios: